1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Truck and Plow Wanted in IA"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CoonRiver, Feb 17, 2010.

1. CoonRiver

CoonRiver Junior Member

Looking for a truck and plow in Iowa,Southern Minnesota or Eastern Neb,would like something for $3,000 or under,let me know. Thanks! Mike 712-660-1317, coonriveroutfitters@frontiernet.net

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  2. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

What shape of truck are you looking for? I have a project truck and plow.

3. CoonRiver

CoonRiver Junior Member

I guess it depends what it is like.don't need anything special but would like it to run and don't need to put a lot of $ into.send pictures and tell me more about it.Thanks! Mike

4. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Well right now it needs a little brake work and electrical work done to it to be street legal and a new pass. door(old owner caught a pole with the mirror and ripped it off and bent the door and broke the glass). Its a 1984 GMC 2500 6.2L Diesel reg cab 4x4 with a 7'5" american straight blade plow that needs a little welding on the A frame. The truck has 57-58,XXX original miles, newer starter, newer trans, and 1 new trip spring. Truck came from the state as a plow truck and thats all it has done. I do not have any pictures right now but I can get some of it if your still interested. I will need to get pictures this weekend I work with Spee-Dee Delivery and dont get home till way late. It wont win a beauty contest by any means. I would like $1500 truck and plow.

Tony

5. CoonRiver

CoonRiver Junior Member

Sounds like a little more work then i want but thanks,if you see anything else around let me know Thanks!

6. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Are you wanting it for commercial or just a few drives ? I ask because I have a good plow for sale that I'm looking to move. Only thing is it would be a bit light I'm afraid for commercial use. 1200.00, Meyer MD2,71/2 poly,E47,cutting edge in really good shape.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010