1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck and Accounts in S. Twin Cities 4 sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Madsider, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Madsider

Madsider Junior Member

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I saw the truck on CL and wondered how it had NEW Steeltex put on in Nov of 09 they haven't made them for 3years. I haven't been able to get them for 2 years

3. Madsider

Madsider Junior Member

Picked them up as a set of 4 takeoffs? from a tire shop on broadway and marshall n.mpsl for 460.00 installed including tax.
    I didnt know they arent made anymore, just liked the old set so much, wanted the same.
    I plowed in 08-09 with the old set, almost bald, ran in rear only most of the time (under 4 in.)
    Before that I got them put on in fall of 06 and ran over 50 K with no problems.

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Ya they were great tires and wore GREAT that's probably why they got rid of them, they replaced them with the new and improved Transforce which will disapoint you. They ride nice but you will be lucky to get 40k out of them. I was getting 60-70k out of the Steeltex and I wasn't the only one. Bastards