1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Troy-Bilt Tractor w/Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sportsman500??, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Sportsman500??

Sportsman500?? Member
    from PA

Here's my 21hp Troy-Bilt Super Bronco with a 46" plow, rear weights, tire chains, and mtd snow cab. Pics are from yesterday with about 3" of new snow.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Well its small, but you have to start somewhere and that cab keeps you out of the wind...

3. ColumbiaLand

you should also consider a 12' pusher in the future for that machine for faster results....:jester::jester::jester:

4. tjslawnservice

tjslawnservice Junior Member

12'??? isnt that a little small i mean it is a 21 horse how about a 20' daniels lol. J/k...

5. ColumbiaLand

20' arctic

6. V-Boss

V-Boss Member

Sounds like a disaster on wheels :nod:

7. Sportsman500??

Sportsman500?? Member
    from PA

It plows fine, but when I pile it up and can't push the snow any farther, I can't shift into reverse without hoping that by pulsing the gas it rolls away from the snow pile a little or I have to get off and tug at it a little.