1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble with Monarch 693 Pump

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Randy6610, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Randy6610

Randy6610 Junior Member

Hello....

I have an Monarch 693 pump on an older LZ plow, and right now, it will not swing to the right. I have 4 valves on the firewall end, position 3,6, & 9 are the same size, but the one at 12 is larger. I have been told the large one is the 'right swing' that is bad, but the valve tip pushes in and pops out immediately, as I have taken it out and cleaned it several times.

I have switched the magnets on the other three, and this does not switch the problem, still no right swing. This is driving me nuts...I am NOT a plow expert....

Any help or info to get a diagram for this pump would be appreciated....VERY much.

I can be reached here at sser@somtel.net, or my cell 715-760-0738....I would love to talk to anyone with some info, and I can call you...if that works cheaper for you....

Randy[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member