1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble wiring new lights on MM2

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Yarden of eden, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Yarden of eden

Yarden of eden Member

I have a 2003 Chevy 2500 HD and it has a Fisher MM2 plow. I bought a cheap set of plow lights the other day. I did the drivers side one and all lights worked fine, when I did the passenger side, suddenly none of them would work. I have been fighting with it for over a day, and have gotten to the point of the headlights and brights working, but I absolutely cannot get the blinkers to work. I took out my test light and found that I am not getting any power from the truck side plug. This leads me to believe that maybe I arced (?) something out while installing the 2nd light. Is there a special fuse that would be wired in somewhere? I can't seem to find one anywhere and I am out of ideas.
  2. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

plow lights

check the fuse panel for the plow located under the hood near plow harness also try to use
    plow lights from fisher that are made for the plow did same thing years ago easier to use
    stock lights just plug in and go .hope this helps