1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trouble w/ install kit on 1990 dodge

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kamhillbilly, Feb 12, 2006.

1. I am istalling a new 8' superduty on my 90 dodge cummins .Push beam support plates in place no problem ,went to install angle brackets ,seems like they have been welded on wrong angle(maybee fell out of jig in factory or wrong jig)any one had similar problem ?:realmad: Looks like I am going to have to cut angle off and reweld(pain in the a$$ on band new plow).Or should I wait to call Boss tommorow I will have to call manufacture not my dealer as he is peeed off beause I bought it in the US and saved $2500 dollars.Any thoughts,or input would be appreciated.Thanks:salute:
  2. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

Before you mod your plow brackets, give Boss a call. I'm confident they'll have the answer your looking for quick.
  3. Yea the answer was ship brackets back to them ,then they will ship back,so I'll be able to use plow by april.:mad: lol