1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble shooting plow

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by diehrd, Nov 29, 2011.

1. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

Hi , I hope this is the right forum :)

Arctic STD snow plow Pump M673F

I hooked her up today and it will only turn to the right , If I hold the touch pad left and click the right pad fast it will in a jerky way move left all the way , same with up if I push and hold up and quickly hit right it will raise up all the way.

I took the plug for the right solenoid and plugged it into the left one and it turned left perfectly I put the left plug on the right solenoid no right turn. ( SO I reversed connections at plow motor control block)

With everything back to correction plugs it get a very very faint click . when i try left or up,, and it works perfectly to the right.. Any ideas ? It worked fine last season lol like I am the first to say that ha ha ha ha ...

Thanks In Advance !!!
  2. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

Nope sorry Diehrd
    wrong forum. This is for Arctic Sectional Snow Pushers.
  3. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

Ok thanks I fixed it today anyway !! bent pin on the controller connection ...