1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trouble mounting a Meyers plow to 1995 F350 power stroke diesel.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by greenngrow, Dec 19, 2003.

1. greenngrow

greenngrow Junior Member

Fellas,

I got a big problem. I had my gas 1 ton go down today.....

So I was going to put the plow on my 1995 PS F350. It would not fit. So I had a brain fart and went out a bought a brand spankin new Meyers 7.5 plow to go on the Power Stoke.....

Now here it is a little after 8:30 est and I can't mount the stupid thing to the frame...

The two side that attach too the frame will not fit....

I really need some help!!!!!!!!!

:realmad:

If that didn't get me really mad. When I got to the shop and started to match all the parts. The Control pad and wiring was not in the box . The sales forgot to put in the box........

If anyone has put a New Meyers MDII snow plow on a 1995 or 96 power stoke 1 ton Please let me know....

The parts that I am having trouble with are 11525 and 11524 these are L & R side members

2. greenngrow

greenngrow Junior Member

What is the matter guys cat got your fingers??????

Come on I really need some help here.

3. wavemaster

wavemaster Junior Member

need more info

I recently installed plow on my 91 150, most likely not the same as yours. Maybe I can help you diagnose what is wrong.
    The side members are pretty straight forward to install. What doesn't fit? The holes don't line up, holes too small?
    ?

Robert