1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble identifying a pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pcaron, Oct 8, 2011.

1. pcaron

pcaron Junior Member

I have an older pump ( 1998) that nobody seems to be able to identify. The plow mount is clearly marked as a Meyer, the controls are Diamond but what make/model is this pump. I need parts for it or to replace the entire pump with something interchangeable. Any thoughts ( Pictures attached)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg )

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

It's an old Arctic.

3. pcaron

pcaron Junior Member

identifying pump

Thanks for the info. Any idea which model it is or who might have parts for it? Any idea if it's interchangeable with another pump without major modifications?

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You could stick any Meyer pump in as a replacement. The unit itself looks like a E57/58 but you could use a E-47 and if there is enough room on the mount a E-60 they just need a little more room off to the side of the lift ram for the motor as it is horizontal.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. pcaron

pcaron Junior Member

identifying pump

Thanks for all your help... My pump is an Arctic M673F. I appreciate all your help. I now know what I'm looking for and thanks basher for the input on the Myer E57/60 info. If I can't find seal kit and Cylinder for my Arctic, i'll stick a Myer in there.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I'm willing to bet you could use a E-60 seal kit and meyers lift ram.