1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble Finding Insurance

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by MnDLawn, Oct 20, 2009.

1. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

Well, we are trying to find someone to write us for pesticide application. Thats not the problem, it is almost impossible to find a company that will write us for snowplowing too. Maybe it is the snowplowing, pesticide applicator, tree climbing combo. Anyone have a good company to recommend.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do you deal with an insurance broker? If so they should be able to find one for you. I just checked mine they don't deal in your State.

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

grandview who do you use, Im having a problem finding someone reasonable enough,

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

5. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Second on Farm Family

I second rsvees talk to Farm Family my agent is awsome and they are really good with snowplow/landscape/tree companies, my old brooker couldnt even get me a GL policy when i first started looking Farm Family gave me a 2million GL policy at an xtremely reasonable price.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

My insurance is through Peerless but you need to go through a broker.

7. mc1

mc1 Senior Member

i second grandview opinion... i have peerless as well it is way cheaper than anyone elses numbers.. i use a broker he deals with just about everyone. he can shop pricing in a bout 2 hours.