1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Triple L read this!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NickSnow&Mow, Jul 25, 2014.

1. NickSnow&Mow

NickSnow&Mow Senior Member

Hey so ive been watching your videos lately and your fleet is the dreAm for me! What is your complete lign up? I only have a compact utility and a lawn mower. I guess i still have 4 more years of school though. So what do you all have and beauty set up!

2. NickSnow&Mow

I also just watched your video i am where you started right now.

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Thanks a lot Nick! It's always a pleasure being looked up to! Thanks for admiring my equipment...

Its been a long road, 10 years in the making but the current fleet consists on

2013 Silverado 3500HD with Eloquip aluminum custom dump / boss VXT / saltdogg salter

2012 Sierra Denali HD

2009 Silverado 2500HD with Boss stainless DXT and boss VBX salter

2012 Bobcat S650 with metal plessis 10' live edge

2011 Cat 906H with machinability 16' wing plow

2010 Deere 3720 with every attachment under the sun, loader, drop salter, blower, plow, rotary mower, landplane to list a few

2013 Hustler Super ZHD - 37HP

2013 Hustler Trimstar

2008 Walker MTL

10 ton float trailer

16' landscaper trailer

All stihl handhelds

That's just some of the stuff

Its always nice to dream and set goals for yourself, but just remember, bigger isn't always better, and to be happy with what you have, everything will come with time if it was meant to be... Don't forget to stop and enjoy things from time to time and you cant buy back the moments that matter

Stay in school, do an apprenticeship program and have fun, you can always send me an email or pm if you ever need any assistance or help

:drinkup:

snow 2.jpg

481687_10151203334943429_1426275044_n.jpg

DSC00736aa.jpg

4. Triple L

from Canada

384aa.jpg

5. Triple L

from Canada

IMG_00000550aa.jpg

6. Triple L

from Canada

3500HD.jpg

7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Very nice equipment Triple L. Good to see other guys take pride in the look of there operation. I think it makes a difference.

8. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice fleet! That's the strangest looking bucket I've ever seen on a cat loader.

9. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

How do you like the hustler? If I get a new mower next year I'm highly considering the hustler

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Chad, as always your equipment looks perfect.

That's a high lift bucket on the Cat.

11. Triple L

from Canada

Absolutely love it, I've had hustler products since 2007, touch wood never had a single problem other then a branch breaking a pto switch, I traded everything in last year for new and the new stuff is just that much nicer to operate, my dealer is simply amazing, also a large part why I'll always own hustler products as well

12. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

That's awesome to hear. I hate my jd 930a. I'm about to have to replace the second pto clutch in the three years I have had it plus 2 pto switches. I have a good Fraley who had hustler too which will be nice

13. Triple L

from Canada

It's awesome, here's a video, I dare anyone to push back piles faster than that, even with a larger machine

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=resTZR9OZfE

http://youtu.be/resTZR9OZfE

14. NickSnow&Mow

Thanks for replying Triple L and nice pictures. We have been looking into hustlers new light commercial/residental mower that is supposed to come out next year. Ill get a picture of everything we have once the 3032 is back from its summer spraying duty. and yeah I am very lucky to have everything I do and owe it all to my dad. Thanks.