1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trip spring question 9' plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ADMSWELDING, Nov 27, 2008.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Should i replace this spring?Its not broken but it does look tired.The plow works fine i plow roads for the state.A new spring is probably 65 bucks i,m guessing .

2. stillen

stillen Senior Member

how is the spring not rusted but the plow is??? was it replaced already, maybe painted?.... Is this a 3 spring or 4 spring trip ?

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

fisher 9 foot 4 spring.Plows fine but my drivers usally use this truck more then me.But there in my rear view mirror so i can keep and eye on them.:rolleyes:;)
  4. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

doesnt look like the wright one...looks to long ...do the others look like that?
  5. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Hey Billy, is your peace of mind worth $65 - i thought so. Good luck with your new spring, Buster