1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trip plow for a toro dingo

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by pvtben121, Oct 6, 2010.

1. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

any ideas anyone
  2. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

uhhhh.....why not use an ATV plow. I'd think that it would be easy to make a mount, and put it on like any other attachment. Could even use one of your remote lines for power angle.....Was that what your question was about?
  3. mrsnowman

mrsnowman Senior Member

We have an asv 30 which is close to a dingo in size. We put a 5 foot angle plow on it from John deere. We replace the edge with poly and it clears sidewalks like I've never seen before. We tried a 7 foot clear plow with a metal blade and kissed the windshield too many times, so we made a switch
  4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I made one out of a meyer st90. I cut it down I have pics posted let me find them.
    Here you go check it out. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=70890
    I made the quick attach plate and decided to just use a pin instead of doing hydros. It works great but a little over kill.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010