1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trip edge Pushers(buyers)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mdmax, Dec 12, 2011.

1. mdmax

mdmax Junior Member

My new property this year requires a pusher and after reading on year decided to get a steel trip edge box. Money is tight right now and the cheapest one I found was the 8' buyers. Only problem is(according to buyers) they dont start shipping them until sometime in january and she said that nobody has them yet and I swear Ive heard people with them. Anybody know if this is true or know of any similar priced pushers. Local supplier is $2900 but they dont know when they are getting them. thanks
  2. mdmax

mdmax Junior Member

anyone have any experience with steel-tec pushers?
  3. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

My bad, I can't read this afternoon so I will just go back to sniffing my glue...........
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  4. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

I have 4 steel-tec pushers... If you want give me a call and ill hook you up with pics and details.. 412-715-7073 - nate
  5. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

check on craigs list, theres a ton of used 8' pusher on there for 2k or less
  6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

2 grand sounds high to me for a used 8ft. But go with a used one and save yourself some money incase you have a break down then you have a little extra cash
  7. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

8. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

I know you can get a pusher with a rubber cutting edge for less than 2k NEW. If rubber edge will work for you.