1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tricycle Plow !!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowingsince73, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

You plow site guys (girls) are always posting interesting looking snow plows, how about this one. This is an actual snow plow for a childs tricycle. I would guess it was made sometime during the 40's or 50's. Printed on the front of the blade is; "Cycle Snow Plow" Cleveland 30 Ohio. It attaches to the front axle of the front wheel and is raised by a chain attached to the handle bar. Pretty Neat?

tricycle snow plow.jpg
  2. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Have to have some kind of trip feature, my sidewalk has a few bad spots:D
    Neat piece of snowplowing history,
    Mark K
  3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

hm... My daughter just got married, her new husband has a son with a big wheel, maybe it can be converted???

WOW look at what some of us older ones missed out on!

Thanks for the history!!!

4. HerkFE

HerkFE Member

Now if you could just convert that to use with those battery powered trucks the kids ride these days........ start 'em young!!