1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tri-Axle Snow Hauling Mass

Discussion in 'Employment' started by brfootball45, Nov 30, 2009.

1. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

How you doing im looking for work for my tri-axle dump trucks in the winter time. Im available 24/7 after the storm for snow hauling. Im looking for work in Massachusetts. Im fully licensed and insured and also OSHA 10 ceritfied. Contact me if you need tri-axles in the winter for snow removal. My # is 508-802-1930 my name is Kevin

2. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Try hooking up with Mass-Highway they will use tri's & wheeler's to haul snow....if it's a big enuff storm...Or a local city....I drove a tri-axle for a guy hauling snow out of Hyde Park & Dorchester

3. brfootball45

yeah i plow for them, but i havent seen them use dump trucks for hauling, im reaching out to companies who plow parking lots or commericial properties that would need to have the snow hauled away so that it doesnt pile up, but thanks for the info!

4. brfootball45

bump to the top

5. brfootball45

bump to the top, anyone know of someone looking for snow hauling in ma for this upcoming season?

6. triadpm

triadpm Member
    from 21771

What kind of rates can you get up there? I just bought a tandem (16' bed) and was thinking about trying to hook up with some one in the DC area. not sure of the going rate.. Thanks

7. brfootball45

bump to the top also available to haul salt

8. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Hey, Have you tried to hook up with Salt City out of Charlestown

9. brfootball45

i have called like a month back and the guy said that they werent busy yet, i guess to get in there you need to know someone who knows someone, why do you know someone there?

10. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

No I don't know anyone in charge there....I drove a tri-axle for a guy & we hauled out of there almost all winter....It sucked it was tonnage not hourly except for when they needed site truck's to off load the ships.....Who do you haul for in the summer???

11. brfootball45

whomever i can its been tuff this year but i mostly haul for aggregate , ill take any thing you know

12. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Things have definately been tough....I usually haul for aggravate too....Have you tried Keating or Lynch

13. brfootball45

I have tried Keating but there all over the place alot of traveling, wheres lynch out of? ive never heard of them

14. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

They got a plant in Millbury & I think Cranston R.I......Have you tried Lorusso or Susi

15. wilfred

wilfred Junior Member
    from 01747

Call Eastern Minerals in Chelsea, the people at salt city are wierd. Eastern Minerals has more work. Talk to Kenny at Eastern Minerals, He si a good guy and wiil dispatch you so you can make some money.

16. brfootball45

yeah i talked to Kenny today i asked him and he quickly said nope! i was like wow alright, Id like to try contacting lynch if i could do you know there full name, and i didnt think susi hired i thought he had his own trucks?

17. wilfred

wilfred Junior Member
    from 01747

Susi does have his own trucks, he hires subs also. If it snows and keeps snowing Kenny will soon need more trucks.

18. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Granger Lynch there website is www.jhlynch.com & phone # 508-756-6244

Try Lorusso out of Plainville.....I know Susi is slow as hell now, the guy I work for's trailer dumps are not even working for them because its so damn slow

19. brfootball45

thank you i appreciate it big time, it sucks a year and a half ago everyone was looking for trucks ever since the economy crashed no one is looking nothing. Its tuff i dont know how the guys with the brand new trucks do it

20. brfootball45

yeah i never knew that about susi, Kenny was very quick with saying no it seems like everyone is turning to hauling salt now