1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trencher/pipe puller (s) for sale Vermeer Ditch Witch

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 10, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling 2 LOW HOUR machines here. A small Onan gas powered Ditch Witch pipe puller for irrigation or cable drops. Also a Vermeer LM35 Deutz diesel. Later 90s machines.

Both machines have just over 300 hours. Visably so so from being stored outdoors, but both run and operate great. Fixing trailer tire and LM tire tomorrow.

Ditch Witch WITH trailer included for $2600

Vermeer LM35 $3600

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

if you magically had that DW in another month or so I would be interested! Wish I could right now...at $250/day to rent one it wouldn't take long to pay for itself! Bump for ya in the meantime!

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol that's for sure. Never know. I have a couple of Case Maxi's too. One doesn't have a trencher and both have low hrs as well. The one w/o I can be close to the same price. Obv not quite as compact, but it's a diesel.

Thanks

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Did you ever sell ditch witch and trailer

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep long gone sorry