1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Treelawny Groundskeeping Vids

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Grassman09, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

2. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Wow Dave you have that apt complex nice and bare . almost like it had not snowed.

3. SSS Inc.

SSS Inc. PlowSite Fanatic

Are you using a "fisheye" lens? They usually make driving shots look kinda neat. So does anybody ever leave the site so you can get it clean. I love the jobs that are full at all times of day.

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

typical condos cars everywhere and no where to put snow!!

5. Grassman09

Yea that was after a big meltdown. We just did snow relocation there the week before.

No that cam is a Contour HD regular lens if I'm not mistaken. We come back later in the day or next day and plow the parking areas. I used to plow a place where the prop mgr had everyone move there cars to the other side of lot so I could clear it and then switch.

Yea and then the ppl biatch you left a row of snow in front of my drive. Then they shovel it out into the road. To me that seams like more effort then casting it aside of the drive.

6. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cutter1
    typical condos cars everywhere and no where to put snow!!

Yea and then the ppl biatch you left a row of snow in front of my drive. Then they shovel it out into the road. To me that seams like more effort then casting it aside of the drive

isnt your mom shoveling for you this year?

7. Grassman09

No. Go away.:gunsfiring: