1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tree + Dozer = Interesting video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wesley's Lawn, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Lucky he didn't hit any cars. Really surprises me how many people don't understand physics, look at all the videos of the silos and crap falling on people

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I love how your mom was more upset about the other tree's then her husband. LOL

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Glad that no one was hurt, the roots looked cut so the tree would fall.

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

World is going to Hell because of these stupid morons wanting to get their 2 minutes of fame(only in their minds)on stupid tube.John Deere(the man) is rolling over in his grave.Thank God nobody was on the road.

6. snodude27

snodude27 Junior Member
    from MN

that is insane can't believe someone would be doing something like that so close to a major road.

7. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Moron.....

8. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Idiots like this guy are the reason you should have to be licensed to be an operator.

9. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

It has been going to Hell for a long time now, We just have you tube now to show us how fast! :laughing:

10. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

It would have taken twenty minutes max to fall that tree with a saw and have it land in the field. There was some wind in the video and a tree that size with a full summer canopy it may have landed in the road even if he used a chain saw. Either way it was entertaining and a good lesson on what not to do with a dozer.:D

11. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll bet you people in the UP do this all the time!

12. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

I plead the 5th.:nod:

Hey Y'all watch this, someone hold my beer!!!!!:laughing:

13. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

As Forrest Gump said "stupid is as stupid does ! There are a lot of people out there who's only qualification to operate heavy equipment , is the money to rent or buy same .

14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

He should have used and excavator so he could have more control or better yet, cut it with a chainsaw and use a wedge if he needed to.

15. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Any experienced cutter could've fallen that tree any where he wanted it.

A dozer could have pushed that tree over (and experienced operator), one that was no smaller than a D10, use to like watching the D10's at work shoving over large tree's so they could get down to the rock to drill & blast.

16. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Ive got a couple of big Stihls with long bars if you would have asked.

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

He needs to go apply to be on "Gold Rush".

18. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing: HA :laughing:

19. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Anyone ever heard of a chainsaw????? MORON

20. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

After this, everyone would have to come around and stand in a circle and talk about emotions and feelings, then bang hardhats and go back to standing around and doing nothing....the American dream ussmileyflag