1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Traveling from New England to Virginia

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jglandscaping, Feb 20, 2007.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Hey guys, I just want to put this out there, I will be traveling from Southern NH to Richmond Va to pick up a power rake Feb 24-25 (saturday/sunday). If anyone needs something moved, in either direction, please respond in here or PM me and we could work something out. I can haul with either my 20' equipment trailer or my 24' enclosed car hauler if it is a big bulky item.
    Let me know guys!
    James

2. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

You still looking for someone to ride along with you James?

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I was gonna ask if you'd deliver a letter to my sister in Fairfax, but I didn't figure you'd appreciate that!

Take care

~Kevin

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

would you be willing to pick-up a trailer and bring it back to NH?

let me know

5. jglandscaping

Letter to your sister? I will if you compensate.
    Neusweed, where is the trailer?

6. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Hiwassee, VA what would you charge to bring that back. Trailers seem to be a lot cheaper down that way.

7. jglandscaping

Size, are they open saturday afternoons? paperwork? Its a couple hours past where I am going but we could work something out perhaps. Do you know what the shipping would be to get it up here?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  8. jglandscaping

I leave saturday at 5AM guys...

9. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Hey thanks for the offer but found a trailer a bit closer in Long Island I am gonna go after.
    Thanks anyways.