1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Tanks

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ducatirider944, Nov 24, 2008.

1. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Who are using transfer tanks, and where is a good place to get them? I don't even know if this is a viable option for me anyway. I pull a 38' fifth wheel so I need to keep it a low tank. I have seen them so I know they are made, but all i have found are ones at Tractor Supply and they set up what I would think would be to high. I want one that I can put a 12 volt pump on. It doesn't need to be huge, just something that will hold probably 50 gallons.

2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Look at Northern Tool they have them online.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

if i understand what your asking....Delta, Weatherguard, DeeZee are a few that make tanks in different sizes and shapes. you could order online, local truck outfitters would carry them, northern tool, farm and home stores like the one you mentioned

4. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

6. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

bought one today. 100 gallon aluminum tread plate Deezee L and a gasboy pump!:D