1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer tank pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselboy01, Jun 25, 2012.

1. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I have a Fill-rite heavy duty rotary hand pump I don't need anymore. I used it for pumping diesel from a truck mounted transfer tank, can be used for gas, oil, diesel, kerosene, etc. its 3 years old, maybe had 200 gallons of diesel through it. It pumps 10 gallons for every 100 revolutions, comes with nozzle, Fill-rite filter with wrench, and for the right price i can throw in 10'x5/8" brand new Goodyear fuel hose, I'm asking $125

pump 1.jpg

pump 2.jpg

pump 3.jpg

filter.jpg

2. dieselboy01

I am located in Muskego Wisconsin, Its in the southeast corner of the state.

3. dieselboy01

To the top!

4. dieselboy01

Great pump for people who buy bulk oil or anything that comes in a 55 gal drum, screws right into the top!

5. dieselboy01

Hose is gone, still you still get the pump, filter, filter wrench and nozzle. Open to any offer, just want this pump gone!