1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer case

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tuney443, Dec 17, 2010.

1. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Transfer case from my 88 V30 Chevy,old style.Behind a Turbo 400 tranny. Perfect shape--$350 picked up

2. tuney443

I forgot to mention this is the NP 205 all cast iron,gear driven,bullet-proof TC.

3. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Do you happen to have the inspction plate off as well? It's the one that covers the flywheel and has two rods that mount to the frame.

If so I'm looking for one.

Let me know

4. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Heellllooooo.......anyone there???

5. tuney443

Keep your pants on there striper,I was away camping.We all do have lives outside of PS you know. Yes, I have those braces you are referring to.I will throw those in on the deal.

6. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

When your plow truck is down waiting for a tranny to be put in, things or people never go fast enough!!!

I don't need the transfer case, I just need the inspection plate cover.

Thanks

7. tuney443

It's hard to believe nobody might need this,probably one of the best TC's of all time.

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

350 is kind of high for used as reman on some web sites is just 100-150 more with warrenty. i know easy to reman and dont realy break.

plus not much of these left to use them in.

is it slip yoke rear or fixed yoke ? if slip yoke less desirable as the offroad guys want fixed yoke.

if you want to try other places its free at www.pirate4x4.com caution tho thay hate new people that dont fallow the rules 100%

or ck5.com butto sell you need to be paid member at 25 bucks for 1 year.

lookin for anything in trade ? i might have or know of . i wouldnt mind havin this tcase.

9. tuney443

Sorry,but $350 is a legit price,especially with low mileage,great PM,and normal use.Anything to trade?Well ,the only thing I can possibly think of might be a PPE tuner,a standard or economy version for my LBZ Dmax.

10. tuney443

Still available