1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trans lines revisited

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lilweeds, Oct 23, 2011.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Ok all of us LBZ owners have had issues with tranny lines. After my debacle with breaking my trans cooler I really started looking into better solutions. Keep in mind I am on my forth set of lines.

The issues we have is they leak, they rust out, and when replacing them there is only limited room to replace them. The lines need to be bent to get them in/out and then straightened out so they don't rub.

I found a shop who will:
    • Replace the push connect fittings with screw in fittings.
    • Make the steel lines from quality hydraulic line.
    • Make the lines three piece for easy replacement/repairs.

I am not a vendor, nor am I making any profit on these, but if anyone is interested I can do a group buy (10 min) for $575 per set. When you include the labor and frustration of replacing the lines so often I think it's a steal! PM me or call 484-575-1555 for more info. I can take paypal for payments. Turnaround should be about a week so the sooner I know the sooner we can fix our trans lines.

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Btw these are steel rubber steel three piece. Set up much like the oe. Should have pics this week.