1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by coppertec, Dec 5, 2013.

1. coppertec

coppertec Member
    from calgary

hey guys,

ive been toying with the idea of a bobcat. with that, I must also get a trailer in order to transport it. I am trying to find something that could carry a decent size bobcat, a sweeper, and hand/power tools like my backpack blowers and shovels.

I am trying to picture an enclosed/semi enclosed unit, but I may have to mod some type of open deck trailer to get what I need. reason being is I need the smaller tools and equipment to be safe as it sits outside on an open street. do you guys have any pictures of stuff you have used or seen?

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

What size machine are you thinking? Are you talking a 5000lb machine or a 12,000lb machine? And I'm guessing your meaning a sweeper attachment for the skid steer and not an actual self propelled sweeper?
  3. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

no pics but what you are looking for is a Stock car trailer front 1/3 of the trailer is a cargo box and the other 2/3 is open trailer