1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Jan 15, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Anyone got any trailers they want to get rid off? Im in need of a landscape trailer. Either a 77" by 10 or 12'. Or a dual axle 7' by 12 or 14'. Thanks. I have a toro z400 that I could possibly trade for the right trailer.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

how bout a 60" by 10'

3. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

i have a 72" buy 14' single axel. with 2 foot sides. nice trailer. has strobe lights in the rear and led. can get pics if ur intrested and have more info on ur z400

4. RCsLawncare

If I had smaller mowers, that would be ideal. The smallest is a 60"!

5. RCsLawncare

I would like to see some pics for sure. Ask away on the toro, I bought it new, Im the only one who has ran it! Thanks! Ryan

6. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

i will get some pics later today or first thing in the morning... what year engine. hours i take it, it is a 60in. can u get pics

7. RCsLawncare

Thats fine. It is a 2007 Toro Z400. It has the 48" deck with the 21 hp Kawasaki. It only has 269 hours on it and has been well maintained. Just had new front tires on it due to a cut in one of them. Runs and cuts just like it should!

8. RCsLawncare

I have uploaded some pics onto my profile in the albums section. Those are the most recent. Its in the shop under the cover if you need any close ups on the machine.

9. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

Have you tried Johnson trailer in ogden? they advertise in the auto trader and I believe they take trade in's

10. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

this is a bmw trailer... there made towards the up in michigan. i bought it in 06. i have done a few things changed the 4 flat to 7 round plug. and put 4 led clearance lights and new light boxes with led stop trail turn, and amber warning lights that have clear lenses. the trailer is 79" wide and 14' long can easily fit two zs i can fit my 60" with a bagger on it in there its a nice trailer. it also has a blower mount in the front it fits new style stihl br 5 or 600 and it has a 3 place trimmer holder. its off because i moved them to a different trailer. but there no longer on any trailer and can come with to be re welded the trailer has original tires that are still good. for an idea of miliage they dont last that long

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not to take this too far O/T but bluespruce can you pm me how you have the amber leds hooked up?? need to do something like that for mine

12. RCsLawncare

Iv looked there and they always have a good selection of new and used. I however did forget that they trade, might be something to look at here soon if i can't find anything on here! Thanks for the reply!!

13. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

no problem, I was wondering for myself too how it was to deal with them. I've got a 4 x 8 tilt that I would like to trade for a 5 x 10 with a gate.

14. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

actually I too would like to see how you have the warning lights hooked up on the trailer. Thanks

15. RCsLawncare

Anyone else got any trailers that size or similar? Just let me know and post a pic!

16. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

thats a nice mower id sell it and buy a new trailer you can get a 6.6ft by 14ft for $1200 brand new

17. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a 14ft 08 leftover I bought in the fall of 09. Its a single axle, not sure on the width now but my 60" exmark with ultra vac system fits on it fine. I'll see if I have any pics.

18. RCsLawncare

I would sell it, but its seems like I would have to give it away to get anyone to bite. Might just be to soon in the midwest to buy equipment.

19. RCsLawncare

Please, that would be great. hope I can trade the mower and pick up a trailer with some cash. Id like $4000 for the mower, but $3500 right now might be more realistic!

20. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ya i see your point if you can just hang on to it till spring then sell it and get a used cheap trailer off craigslist in the mean time i was at an auction one time and got a 5 by 12 trailer that was rusted for $40 resold it in the spring for $500 and i didnt do a thing to it