1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by qualitylandscap, Jul 9, 2006.

1. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

I have a 12ft corn-pro trailer for sale. I need to buy my new trailer, adding another Dixie Chopper in a week or two.
    Split gates, 7 way plug, lights all enclosed in the frame, trimmer racks, bull dog hitch.
    Any other questions PM me or call me.

Asking price $1200.00 OBO.
    Cell phone is 419-296-2531
    Lima,Ohio

trailer.JPG

2. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Need to get rid of it, Don't have room for two trailers.

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Nice, a picture with my customer's house in the background. lol I have 2 chops for sale if interested, and a used 16 foot trailer with side ramp also. Don't know if you are looking new or used, but I am local for you. I pick up my new trailer this week, so I am ready to move the 16 footer for less than your price on the 12 footer.

4. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Hey hicks, Yea I like to come by and take a look at the trailer. I am going used I think, I was talking with Paul Kensor and we are making a deal on his 18ft with trading my trailer to him and I make up the difference on his trailer. But don't know yet. Yea I use to do the house right on the corner. Now she mows it with a push mower, Still can see my stripes.

5. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Hey hicks, Yea I like to come by and take a look at the trailer. I am going used I think, I was talking with Paul Kensor and we are making a deal on his 18ft with trading my trailer to him and I make up the difference on his trailer. But don't know yet. Yea I use to do the house right on the corner. Now she mows it with a push mower, Still can see my stripes. Also on your Dixie chopper's you are sell do you have any of the DC stripe kits on them? If so did you want to sell one of kit's if you have one?
    Thanks mike

6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Must be the house around the corner or on the other side of the street. Maybe the house to the south? I have the west corner with the PT Cruiser in the background. They have it for sale now and only want it cut every 10-14 days. Not so bad now, but tough to make it look good in the spring. I have been using dixie choppers for nearly 10 years and didn't even know they had a stripe kit available. Look at our lawns on Fairway. They are very distinctive with the stripes and no striping kits. I am in the book under Parking lot maintenance if you look me up. Or in the white pages under Phil Hicks. No need to advertise in the yellow pages for mowing in Lima, as the million and a half guys mowing on the side have driven prices below what I got in high school with a push mower. Walgreens $17.80 per cut? I don't know about you, but I can't compete with that. lol
    Buying a new dixie? Let me know on the trailer or mowers. I have service records since new, and the trailer got a new floor, gates, and tires last year. Thanks

7. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Hey Phil it was nice meeting with you. Here is a picture of the lawn if you didn't quite remember it.

lawn5.jpg

8. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Oh, the other corner house! lol I didn't even realize you mowed there since Premier has had it the last several years. I saw his foreign guys out there all spring. Oh well, she can mow it herself now.

9. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Ok I'll let it go for $800.00 or OBO. I just put deck sealer on it. Comes with a 3 place trimmer rack, 2in bull dog hitch, lights are all enclosed the frame, Split gates, and tie down hooks welded on the frame. You won't find a better trailer if you are just starting out. All the 12 footers I looked at looked cheap, This isn't one of those cheap trailer. I did a couple months of research before finding this trailer.