1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trailblazer Plow

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by wyzo, Dec 16, 2005.

1. wyzo

wyzo Junior Member
    from Chicago

Anyone have a plow on a Trailblazer?

2. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

nope its the wifes ride

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Somebody here has one, I remember reading about it, I think it's his backup/cleanup rig. If you check out Sno-Ways website you can see some video of a Trailblazer with an ST series plow. No reason it shouldn't work. I had an 02 (well, the wife did) I loved that motor, man what a lot of power! I can't believe that motor didn't show up in light trucks and small cars, I think they were on to something, bringing the inline six back.

4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Snow-Way on Trailblazer

Works great. Only problem is the front sits way too low. Have to drop the plow and use the down pressure to lift the front end when going in and out of driveways. Was promised a trial set of Timbrens from the manufacturer but they have not sent them yet. We are still waiting for them. Truck works great for driveways and to get into tight spaces. A Snow-Way is definately the way to go. The only thing I would change is to buy the lexan plow next time. With the down pressure a steel plow is not required.

5. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

i think western makes a small plow for trailbalzers too