1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tragic airport accident during snow plowing operations...

Discussion in 'Snow Management Safety & Training' started by TGS Inc., Oct 23, 2014.

1. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

2. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Well, thats another "accident" by russians just like plane with top military officials from Poland. Where do you see snow on ground in vidoe? Driver claimed to be confused and lost in snow when it happened. They should get their crap right. Just like new ebola victim in NYC who claimed to be isolated from public in his apartment but went out bowling. "F-it, i got ebola, lets bowl."
  3. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  4. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

15 minutes could save you more on car insurance !!!!
    I read that dash cams are popular in Russia because there is so much fraud. people purposely cause accidents to collect money
  5. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

First thing I noticed - no snow in any of the video shot. Not a conspiracy theorist, but French oil tycoon's plan goes down on Russian soil and they're blaming a snowplow?