1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade used wireless for new Wired control.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Apr 6, 2007.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

We will swap used 22, 26, 29, 29T, 32, ST, MT, HT wireless controls for NIB wired controls.

:redbounce THIS IS NOT A FACTORY RECALL:redbounce

You send me your unit, I test it and it is "as advertised" I'll ship you a NIB wired control, all you have to do is pay the shipping. If it's not a, in good condition, working, factory correct, and all the other disclaimers that mean if your unit is broken I send it back.

Check me out, send me a PM or call me during the day at 610 268 0007 if you are interested in this offer and we'll discuss shipping.

This offer is open only to units that work great except in one location or intermittently, or you just want to change to wired. IT IS NOT A FACTORY RECALL. It is not a factory backed program. The company I work for is making this offer to the members of the plow site.

The serial number must be read-able on the units or you need to include a copy of your warranty sheet so i can track the units warranty history in case it has an outstanding recall.

This offer good until i decide otherwise

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  2. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

why whats wrong with the wireless. and WHAT are you guys doing with them? rebuilding them and selling them to third world countries? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:jester:

3. dboling

dboling Junior Member
    from Poconos

Refer to this thread:
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=45430

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

So they can do a cheap knock-off and sell an inferior product at an inflated value for the quality of the product verses the dollar received. :cool: :gunsfiring: :realmad:

5. and sell them at sprawl-mart!