1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade truck with plow for plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kcplowmata, Dec 7, 2007.

1. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

will trade a 91 ford f350 4x4 for a v plow with a dodge mount and wires or a 8-6 plow with wings meyers - western -boss -whatever had a drive back out so stuck with an extra truck. even throw in a used v box spreader if the plow is nice enough

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how about some pics, interested in a 8' curtis?

3. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

yes i would be but id need wings since my truck is a dually ill try to get pics tomorrow. we are in the middle of a 4 day event so ill try

4. snatchal

snatchal Member

What kind of plow comes with your f-350? What does it have for a motor and transmission?

5. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

8 foot western 460 gas auto tran.

6. tom5301

tom5301 Member

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a 8'6" Diamond with some rust requiring welding repairs, along with a 94-02 Dodge 2500/3500 meyer mounting carton $550, no lift frame, lights or pump

e-mail me if your interested

jphanratty@charter.net

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Lookin for the pics, by the way my curtis does have prowings on it. I also have mounts for 99-04 superduty, 05-07 superduty, 01-07.5 chevy hd. Two wiring harnesses(one v plow and one regular) and all headlight adaptors for the above trucks.