1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade truck street bike and quad for diesel or...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigboss1, Nov 6, 2008.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

hey i have a 2000 yamaha r6 street bike and a 2005 honda trx450r quad i am looking for a powerstroke or a cummins plow or not possibly a bigger dump or something like that my toys worth around 10000 bucks together dont have time to play and i need another truck so lets make a deal would also poss. trade my truck in with the deal 1997 dodge ram 2500 reg cab long bed with 7.5 fisher minute mount 5.9l gas with less then 110000 miles truck worth prob 5000 has strobes in front lights tool box and brand new 285x75xr19 interco trxus m/t tires on american racing rims no leaks noises or problems body has some dents and dings rust not too bad (mostly on driver door)

suburban 009.jpg

bike.jpg

dodge n loader.jpg

2. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

BUMP BUMP come on someone gota be interested in this stuff all have clean title will sell outright

3. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

anyone i know its not the season for the bike but what about the truck