1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade snowmobile for plow equip

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Trade snowmobile for plow equip (pics)

I'm looking for Fisher Minute Mount stuff. Preferably the whole set up, but will consider an almost complete unit. I have a 1995 Ski-doo Formula SS 670cc sled for trade. It's got around 3200 miles, 150 miles on new top end and gaskets, new track and slides. Sled runs excellent and will get you 90+mph in seconds. The truck it's needed for is a 2004 Dodge 2500 diesel. I have a Fisher mount already, so that's why I'm trying to go with Fisher. I will consider trades for other plow makes too. Delivery is available, but within a reasonable distance, a half way or something would be good too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

got an 8 foot mm complete off truck

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

PM sent Morrisey. Those pics were taken in New Hampshire last winter.

4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I thought so because I didn't see my sled running in much more snow than what's in those pics all winter long!

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The pics were taken on a trail that crosses Moultonbrough Neck Rd. in Moultonborough. It leads you down to lake Winni and then up "Castle in the clouds". I wish there was more snow, but it was still decent riding. Some parts of the trails were worn down to dirt. The lake had decent snow cover, but you got squirrley sometimes on the bare ice spots.