1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TRADE RT2 Boss Plow Mount Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by derekbroerse, Aug 9, 2004.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I have a plow mount from a 1998 Dodge 3500 with the RT2 hookup (older quick hitch). It was only used for one year, but stayed on the truck for another 2 or so before it got sold. I have everything, including the fasteners.

If anyone happens to have one, I'd like to TRADE for the same mount for a '73-87 K style Chevy or GMC truck. Its a spare mount I have, and would like to set up a backup truck in case something dies, so if no one has the GM setup I need I will cut and weld something to suit using this Dodge unit as a base.

2. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Call this number...maybe someone there that can help...

Ask For Mike Anders.....

(248)-398-5226

This is a MI number

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Can you tell me who this is before I call?

4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Mike Anders is an aqquaintance/friend of mine who is a mechanic at a company called Turf Tenders Landscaping based in Oak Park, MI.... The number I gave you is their shop number. Mike has a number of RT2 mounts laying around and I'm sure he'll be able to help you one way or another. Be sure to ask for Mike Anders when you call as there are other people who may answer the phone. Tell him that Ben told you to call.