1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade or sell Fisher mm2 setup.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AEI, Aug 9, 2013.

1. AEI

AEI Member

trade or sell Fisher mm2 setup. westmont IL.

up for grabs is a like new 7.6 mm2 setup off of my 04 f250. just bought it last winter for 5400.00

only used it a few times and been stored since. sold my truck to help with down payment on a house. i have no issues keeping it or trading for crap.

I have everything but missing a few bolts to bolt up the truck side mount. Any hardware store will have what you need for nuts and bolts. It does have the trip edge design. Also has the more expensive polly cutting edge.

Trades or wish list.......
    low hour standers, zeroturn, 14-16 foot dual axel enclosed cargo trailer w/ramp door, pickup truck, hot rod, ratrod, sports car, wrangler, harley, busa, zx14, gsxr1000, pair of race quads, 4x4 uility vehicle, atv with plow and other goodies, dump trailer, fishing boat, power boat, cuddy, daily drivers, 4x4 suv, lawn care equipment or stuff to kill zombies.

I will look at cash offers but trades are prefered. Best way to reach me is via text. Have a trade? Text pictures with info etc.....let me know where you found my post. thanks!
    westmont illinois.
    text dont call.
    six three zero 8four9-seven9seven6

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. AEI

AEI Member

cant upload pics from my tablet. will boot up my ol pc and see if i can get them uploaded from there.

3. AEI

AEI Member

Yes I do have the truck side mount but not pictured.

20121214_141719.jpg

20121214_141735.jpg

4. AEI

AEI Member

Couple more pictures

MM2controller.jpg

mm2 harness.jpg

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

How much are you looking to get out of it if you sell it for cash?

6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

how much for the wiring?

7. AEI

AEI Member

will not seperate.

make a cash offer if anyone is interested. I'm more interested in trades at this time.The same setup where i bought mine last winter has them listed now for almost 6g. Only difference is mine dont have secure gaurd feature.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you are not interested in buying the items for sale then please, no need to comment and /or post negatively toward the item for sale or the seller

thanks

9. AEI

AEI Member

any trades out there?

10. JustJeff

How about this? It's an '04 Polaris Sportsman 700 with less than 1,500 on the clock. Everything works as it should.

20130303_091132.jpg

20130303_091153-1.jpg

11. AEI

AEI Member

Any attachments?

Text me if you can with some more info and pictures please. 630 eight four9 -7nine 76

12. JustJeff

I'll just respond here because it would take me too long to text! I don't have any attachments for it. I bought this thing about six months ago with the intention of putting a plow on it, but we took it to our place up North planning on riding it up there, but I've been working so much that we haven't been up North since I bought it. If you'd like, you can text me tomorrow (Thursday) sometime and if I don't answer you I'll definitely get back to you. I've put less than ten miles on it since buying it. If you'd like to contact me, my name's Jeff, and my number's 847-909-8695.

13. AEI

AEI Member

OK I will try texting tomorrow then. I will be on and off my mowers throught the day so I might not answer right away either.

14. AEI

AEI Member

sale pending

15. AEI

AEI Member

I still have it.

16. JustJeff

Somebody needs to buy this plow! I had a deal pending with him, and he was even good enough to tell me that I could give him the cash difference out of my pocket (see the above posts, I was going to trade him my atv plus a grand), take his plow home with me and deliver the atv to him when I got it back home! Very nice guy, and the plow looks to be in great condition as well. I just had a change of heart and decided that I wanted to get "more plow" for my truck. Otherwise I'd have jumped all over this. Good guy, and good plow. Hope you sell it soon!

17. AEI

AEI Member

ttt..........

18. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

I wish you were closer or I would have bought this months ago!

19. AEI

AEI Member

i second that thought lol

20. AEI

AEI Member

cash or trade......