1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade or sale 2001 Ford Explorer 5.0L V-8 AWD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawnman883, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Looking to sell my 2001 Explorer for a plow/backblade/salt setup or any combination. i have a 2004 F350 that i need to equip to move snow and will entertain offers. The explorer is in great condition and is ready for the snow. It has 155,000 miles and has never given me trouble. I maintain my vehicles to a very high standard and it shows. It has a nice set of bridgestone all terrain tires and is loaded. It is the eddie bauer trim with leather and the works. It just can;t move snow for me, so i need to get rid of it. I'd take a plow setup plus cash, or we can work out something. The NADA trade value with all options and miles was 5,800 and retail nada was 7,500. I have it listed locally at 6250. Will take offers/trades. Located in west michigan, but will travel to make something work.

2. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Bump. Anyone interested in a nice SUV?

3. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

i have a brand new fisher 7.6 complete setup. never seen snow, i paid almost 6000 for it new. i would be willing to work out a trade with you if your nterested, i also have a ton of meyers stuff if interested

4. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

do you have any pics of the plow? also will it have everything needed to mount on my f350? Thanks

5. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Price update $5800 obo still need plow setup and will trade plus cash

6. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

sorry, i just seen that you replyed to my message. email me directly and we'll talk.

i have the brand new fisher setup, i also have a brand new meyers setup. with a e57 high lift pump. we can definatly make a deal.

my email is neighborstree@aol.com