1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade or For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ALLABOUTSNOW, Oct 22, 2008.

1. ALLABOUTSNOW

ALLABOUTSNOW Member

I would post pictures but I have know idea how to do that on here. You can see pictures of it on Chicagos Craigs List, Just type in 2001 Ford Excursion.You want to drive a monster truck here it is. A mint 2001 Ford Excursion. V10.When you look at this SUV you will be amazed when you look at it and then look at the odometer. It is showing 240000 and you can't evan tell. Body is mint no typical Ford rust. Under carraige has been completely painted. It has a 10" SuperLift kit, duel shocks on all four corners, duel stabliizer shocks, stainless steel braided brake lines, cross drilled rotors,cold air intake, polished stainless headers, y-pipe upgrade, flowmaster exhaust, aluminium rear diff cover, chrome front diff cover, urithane sway-bar bushings, Ladder bars, and to make it easy for you to get it and out of this beast it has full length running boards made by Electric Step that come down when you open the door, custom grill, clear marker lights, tail lights, light bar with 5 lights on the front to light up somebodys world, and in the inside Pioneer in-dash TV, all Alpine door speakers, Alpine R-12 subs, 2 MTX amps, and all the stuff that makes the stereo pound.Alarm and remote start. Blue tooth and a back-up camera. Tires are 38/15.50/20 Nitto Grapplers on a 20 in American Eagle Rims. It it will be hard to find a bigger or badder truck around. Don't be afraid of the size I have drove this truck everywhere, all over Illinios (got a 1st trophy at the 4X4 Jamboree in Springfield ), went to Ohio on vacation, and drove back and forth to work of course, it will suprise you with the 11.5 miles to the gallon on the high-way and 10.5 in the city. This is a hard sell for me but some of the toys have to go, so serious inquires only NO TIRE KICKERS and people that just want to look at it. I would like to say no trades please but I would consider trading for a few items and only these....Bobcat caterpillar New Holland or A F350 Plow truck or a Ford Dump Truck. Other then those I don't need any thing else. CASH is always king but I will consider those trades.Thanks for looking.847.875.0085

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

in order to attach pictures, when you are posting, scroll down and you will see where it says "Manage Attachments"...click on that and you will be able to browse your desktop for an image or choose a specific url where your image is located...once you have your image, click upload and it should appear (if it is not too large).

3. ALLABOUTSNOW

ALLABOUTSNOW Member

2001 Ford Excursion

Here are the pictures of the Excursion For Sale or Trade

forsale 001.jpg

forsale 003.jpg

forsale 004.jpg

4. ALLABOUTSNOW

ALLABOUTSNOW Member

Thanks for helping out with that.