1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade my 9.2 Boss poly Vplow for your Boss 9' straight

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edshipp19, Jan 22, 2014.

1. edshipp19

edshipp19 Senior Member

Like the title says I have a 9.2 v plow with boss rubber foil and boss curb guards Also has smart locks. Plow is in very good shape not sure what year
    But can only be a few years old . Plow came with truck but is def newer than truck. (2006)
    Only reason for trade is my employees are too stupid to use Vplows and we don't get enough snow to ever need a v.
    I guess I will have to trade controller and harness too
    Plow is located in Beltsville Md. Interested party must meet at my yard for swap

Also have a Snow Ex 2400 tailgate replacement spreader I would like to sell
    I do not have controller. It burned up last storm. Now putting vbox in truck

2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

You can use the V just like a straight blade plow. Hit both buttons on one side and it will go that way just like it was a straight blade. :)

3. edshipp19

edshipp19 Senior Member

I wish it were that easy.

4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

I feel your pain, simply amazing isn't it?

5. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

what do you want for the replacement gate spreader\