1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade my 04 suburban for v plow and cash - $6500 (Spartanburg sc)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upstate29353, Nov 12, 2013.

1. upstate29353

upstate29353 Junior Member

I'm looking to trade my 04 suburban around 98,000 miles does have salvage title for water damage i put in rebuilt tranny about 6 days ago has remote start needs paint job i had someone say they could paint but all they did was mess it up more tried to fix scratch marks the price is 6,500.00 its black with 3rd row tan inside pictures to come. i drive this every day. Has a new cluster showing I think 11,000 miles that's the miles I drove it when I got it the old cluster wasn't working I just never went to the stealership to get it programed. inside is in good shape except the drivers seat has a tear
    looking to trade for a snow plow setup v plow for a 01 chevy 2500 4x4 and you give me the cash difference prefer a western ultra mount mvp the plow must be in great shape will take a fisher also please let me know what you have

The 4x4 isn't working which seems to be a common issue with these years

new starter, fuel pump, tires, alt , a/c compressor all within the last 6 months/2 tires in front got messed up the alignment shop didn't do it right and my front tires show wear on the out side
    Double Din Eclipse dvd player with big screen needs to be hooked up

Can be seen on cl http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bar/4184148432.html

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013