1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade mowers for plow truck!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Dec 16, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

Any takers I need another plow truck an I have some commercial mowers I need to move, (2) great dane super surfers an trailer any takers , truck needs to be nice , clean an dependable an equal in trade , thanks George

2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

any takers???

bump, bump,

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

More info ages, hours, etc... and maybe some pictures would spark more interest in this! Just a friendly suggestion, if I had an extra truck I didn't need I would think about it.

4. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

i have a 94 1 ton. with either a 7.5 fott fisher with wings, or and and 8.2 boss vee plow. 460 gas 4x4, new brakes cooper discover tires. flat bed . wod deck needs to be redone. been a decent truck for us. flat bed also used to dump. needs lift arm and cylinder, hinges are still on.

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Trade your 93', haha

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

LOL funny...there's nothing left I stripped pretty much any thing of value!