1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade Meyer STP-7.5 for STL-7.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by knighb2, Jan 23, 2007.

1. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

I have a like new Meyer STP-7.5 plow that I would like to trade for a STL-7.5. I would like to trade only the moldboard or moldboard and A-frame. This moldboard and cutting edge is like new, only used a few times for personal use. I would like to trade this because it is a little heavy for my truck and I really don't need such a heavy duty plow.

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Meyer swap

Hi

Do you have any pictures of your plow?

I have a Meyers ST90 7.5' steel it's just been sand blasted and painted, cutting edge has lots of life left! I may be willing to trade moldboards, if your interested I can e-mail some pictures .

Jay

3. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

How old is your blade? Is the ST90 EZ plus/MDII? Also what is the weight of the ST90 plow?

I don't have any photos of my plow yet, but when I take some I will post them.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

ST90 is pretty much the same as the STL 7.5, the ST 90 has two trip springs instead of three. As for the age, I can't say for sure,It's in pretty good to excellent condition since its just been blasted and repainted, I'd guess 7-10 years old, as far as the mounts I'd have to say its for an EZ Mount ( tubular lift frame). I'm willing to swap just the moldboard, I've already cut down the "A" frame to fit an MDII, that I have, I'm just waiting for the new ears to come in, I'd rather have the heavier Poly plow since I have an E60 pump and Super Duty mounts. The ST90 that I have is really too light for a Super Duty truck, better suited for a 1/2 ton or SUV.

Jay