1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade lawn equipment for boss plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ERICS LAWN CARE, Dec 6, 2009.

1. ERICS LAWN CARE

ERICS LAWN CARE Member

I have a 2006 gravely belt drive 15hp 48 inch cut walk behind approx 300 hrs, barely used, used only a couple times this past season, 48 inch jrco de-thatcher, metal side bag, 2wheeled sulky. Great machine, well maintained, stored inside in off season. Can send picture from my cell phone if you provide me with your cell phone number or email address. You can reach me at 989-992-1335. Paid $4800, selling $3000 or best.

We also have a 2005 xmark Laser z-ct, with x mark ultra vac double bagger, also have available the side soft bagger for this machine, machine has a new, larger engine, which has 400 hrs on new 23 hp kohler command. Comes with 48 jrco de-thatcher and has homemade stripping kit that actually produces the best stripping out of all of my machines. Great for small yards and excellent vacuum power, the chasis has approx 1200 hrs. Newer spindles and new flat free tires in front. Paid $7700 plus the engine was $600, we got the new engine because we wanted more power. We are selling it all for $4000.

Will consider trade for plow or snow equipment.