1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade in around NH, MA

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by stillen, Jan 18, 2009.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Does anyone know of a dealer that would consider a trade in to a different blade?

I want to trade up to a stainless x blade, id only need off truck components only...

I could go to NH, or MA

2. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Hillside Motors in Westport MA they are a Fisher dealer and I'm pretty sure he takes trades. Let me know.

JLEWIS Junior Member

Put it on craigslist and sell it. Then buy new off truck. I just did the same thing. Sold mm2 8"hd on craigslist in 2 days. bought new 8 foot xblade. Can't say enough good about the new plow
  4. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

i want to do the same in the spring..whats a used xblade going for, also do u like it better.

JLEWIS Junior Member

Would only buy xblades form now on. The scaping and stacking is far superior. couldn't beleive the difference. I did look at some used ones but people wanted to much money for them. Saw prices from 2900 to 4000 for 7.8 and 8 foot blades. I paid 3900 for 8 foot off truck set up. Go tprices form 3900 up to 4600.Good luck with the new plow