1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade gmc unimount frame for dodge frame. Westmont illinois, Dupage county.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AEI, Dec 1, 2012.

1. AEI

AEI Member

i need a truckside mount and wiring (94-02) for my 98 Dodge ram 1500.

I would offer up a unimount frame from a 98 2500 gmc and the wiring. should fit 92-99 chevy gmc trucks.

looking for even trades only. win win deal!!!

might sell the gmc stuff ONLY if i can buy what i need for the dodge for the same price or less. Trades 1st.really need just the mount but will not pass up a even swap for wiring harness.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  2. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

I dont want to trade, but if you can't find soneone to trade, i have a unimount ill sell. I guess its the same its for a 99 2500.I think i havw wiring to i'll have to check.

3. AEI

AEI Member

I might be willing to buy the wiring but chances are... the mount will cost tomuch to ship or I'm willing to spend. Thanks tho!

How much for the dodge ram wiring shipped to 60559

4. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

Let me check on the wiring I need to make sure its all there. I just got it with a plow i bought 2 days ago. How much are you willing to spend on the mount? Do you have a place of bussiness it can be shiped to? I just had one shiped it was $160 if shiped to a commercal location.They said $620 if residental.

5. AEI

AEI Member

No longer looking!