1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade for a working V-BOX

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I have a 91 f-250 with a working 7 1/2" meyers and a mini-pro 575 with controler and harness and a curtis fastcast 2000 with no controler or harness that i would like to trade for a working v-box, i have to get a bigger spreader to handle the accounts i have and the tailgate spreaders are not big enough, i will deliver all items or meet half way. the truck runs but needs alot of work, the plow and the spreaders work fine, trying to stay with a 100 mile radius of metro detroit for deliver or 100 miles for the halfway point i can get pictures of all. the fastcast 2000 has a rebuilt motor just done 3 weeks ago and the harness for the minipro 575 is brand new (they are the same spreader just diffrent name)

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

want to sell the mini-pro outright? trade for?

3. Scenic Lawnscape

if i can score a v-box and keep the the spreaders i will let you know and we can trade something you carry a few things i need

4. Big Nate's Plowing

ok ;) I was thinking about getting a buyers 575 tailgate but was looking for used first

5. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

come on buddy

will you sell the fab cast i been looking for a spreader

6. Scenic Lawnscape

the mini-pro 575 is still avaible i offered it to big nate but no answer

7. Big Nate's Plowing

cash is tight right now and you wanted $350 in products (my cost) if you have the chance to sell it right now go for it, but I doubt will have the money for more product this week

8. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Reemers, is the 575 still for sale and is it complete what would you like for it. PM me with the info.

thanks
    Mark

9. thundercat99

i wana by something

what is avaible still letr me know

10. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

what are you asking for spreaders i just got my first parking lot and i don't know alot about them

11. thundercat99

buddy

its mw again how much do you want for the spreader pm me im snowmobiling in the northwoods when i get a chance i will check my messages