1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade for a truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by recon2, Dec 8, 2006.

1. recon2

recon2 Junior Member

2006 blue and white gsxr 1000 800 mi trade for a plow truck or 4x4 or anything equal price make offer

2. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

Do you have a picture?

Dave

3. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

post some pics when you get a chance.

4. tank99_999

tank99_999 Junior Member

i have a 1990 dodge ramcharger with a western plow 4x4 let me know

5. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

6. recon2

recon2 Junior Member

what else is out there for trade i have about 14000 into the bike

7. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

any pics yet

8. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

$14000??? I hope this is a typo. I've been riding along time and would NEVER fork over $14000 for ANY GSXR.

I'm not slamming your bike, I'm just being realistic. It does sound nice though. You may regret this in the summer.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Ive got the same bike. It cost me $10,150 out the door. MSRP is $10,999. So 3 grand in parts isnt hard to do. Im looking to sell mine in spring too. I dont have any time for it. I only put on 650miles.

10. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

My bad...I thought he meant $14k BESIDES the cost of the bike. As in aftermarket stuff. So, I apologize.

That's more clear now. Thanks