1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade Fishstik for Joystick-Fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 72gts, Aug 29, 2009.

1. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

I have a Fishstik hand control that I'll trade for a joystick control. It's a Fisher MM with three wire control box. Works good but I can't stand it. I'd rather have the joystick, mount it to the dash and know where it is. I think it's about 6-7 years old. I also have the dash clip for it. Let me know if interested. Ron
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a Western Joystick I'll trade
  3. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

I will

I will trade,
    Mine has the bracket on it to screw to the dash, or if you want take it off and mount with velcrow
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have several mounts too, short and tall ;)

I may actually have a Fisher too, I'll have to look................although there's absolutely no difference whatsoever aside from the tiny painted on logo.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  5. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

6. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

Got-h2o, you replied first. The emblem don't bother me. I know that they interchange w/o a problem. I'll need to be able to mount it to the dash on the left side. If you have a mount for it that would be great. Email me at ronjane83@msn.com and we can set it up. Ron
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks, and email in route
  8. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

Are the joysticks and Fishsticks interchangeable. I have a two wire MM1 that I think would like to convert to the Fishstik. I heard that I would have to change additional wirin though.