1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trade chev sno way mount for tacoma mount

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by curt103, Aug 7, 2011.

1. curt103

curt103 Junior Member

I have a three point Sno way plow mount off a 1996 Chev Tahoo..I want to trade for a 3 point Sno way mount that fits a 2003 Tacoma .I am new to this site,so if i put this in the wrong place,sorry about that.

2. t-sig

t-sig Senior Member
    from 607

I would be interested in buying your chevy mount. I'm afraid I don't have anything to trade. How much would you sell if for. I am putting a sno way on a 1994 chevy and was going to fabricate a mount. This would save some time and effort.

Tony

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

Which mount? 99100067? Pictures?

4. curt103

curt103 Junior Member

not sure what i am doing with chev mount yet...If i cant find a trader ,I might have to get into some cutting/welding of chev mount to make it work.will let you know when i decide..IF i sold it would be a hundred or two (it is in good shape)

5. curt103

curt103 Junior Member

will look for numbers on mount and take a few picts

6. curt103

curt103 Junior Member

made it work!

Made the Tahoo mount work...just did a little welding (on mount)It seems the mounts fit lots of different trucks,just have to use different bolt positions..Had to sacrifice my skid plate,tow hooks and brush guard,but oh well