1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade Boss V Handheld for Boss Straight Handheld Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by P&M Landscaping, Sep 13, 2009.

1. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I have a Boss Controller for a v plow. It works to the best of my knowledge, it makes the solenoid click, and lights up and goes into float. (I don't have a plow to test on). I'm going to be using a straight blade plow this year, anybody by chance want to swap controllers?
  2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

interested, pm me with email and we can try to figure something out
  3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a straight blade joystick i would trade. let me know if your interested. i know u said hand held but i wanted to ask. 616-446-1777 thanks
  4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Just to let you know a v plow controller will work with a straight blade if its a late model hand held, I used one all last year on my 08 F250, the bottom two buttons don't work thats all up and down is the same and angle left and right is the top two buttons
  5. P&M Landscaping

Service you still interested? I need a straight blade handheld. I can't stand plowing with joysticks...
  6. P&M Landscaping

bump. I need one!!
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

PM me a price if you want to just sell it outright ;)