1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade 7'6" and $ for 8' or Larger Meyer EZ+

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stark_Enterprises, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Exactly what the title says. I have a 2005 ST 7'6" meyer snow plow mounted on a quad cad- long bed truck and have noticed that it is indeed to small. I would like to upgrade to a 8' or 8'6" Strait plow, the plow is mounted with the EZ mount Plus setup (one blue pin on both sides). Does anyone need to downsize? I would like to work out a trade with you.
    any interest please shoot me a pm.
    Thanks

A.J.

ps heres a pic taken of the plow and the first truck it was mounted on
    [​IMG]

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Hi AJ! Hows the snow treating ya? Give me a call sometime, you gotta come up so I can put that silly cummins in its place still ;-) JK
    James

3. Snow Busters

Snow Busters Junior Member
    from 07481

How much do you want for the plow and were are you located??

4. HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Still have the plow?

5. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Yes I do. Although i have kind of backed off on this alittle. I would like to hear what maybe i could help you with.
    Thanks!

6. HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

whats your e-mail address?If you want shoot me yours.Mine is jer1223@aol.com